As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
- Achilles Tendon
- Ankle Instability
- Ankle Sprains
- Athletes Foot
- Diabetic Foot
- Wear dry cotton socks, and change them two or three times a day if necessary.
- Wear dry shoes that allow air to circulate around your feet (tight, enclosed, moist shoes contribute to fungal toenail infections).
- Wear shower sandals or shower shoes when you are at a public pool or shower.
- Don't share shoes or socks with others.
- Don't share nail clippers or nail files with others.