The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Sheldon Nadal, D.P.M.
Toronto, Ontario Podiatrist
Sheldon H. Nadal
Sheldon Nadal received his Honours Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Toronto in 1975. He earned his four year Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree in Cleveland in 1979 and completed his residency in foot surgery in Philadelphia in 1980. While in Philadelphia he also learned the technique of minimal incision surgery.
The podiatrist attends several podiatric medical conferences each year in order to stay up to date with the most current treatments and surgical techniques. He has lectured on foot surgery on several occasions.
Private Practice: 1980 - present
- podiatric medicine / sports medicine and biomechanics / foot surgery including: minimal incision surgery, laser surgery, and endoscopic heel surgery
Education and Training
- 1979 - 1980 Foot surgery residency at Broad Street Hospital and Medical Center Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 1975 - 1979 Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, including clerkships at Harvard Medical School, Tuskegee Alabama Veterans Administration Hospital and Community Hospital of Phoenix
- 1971 - 1975 Honors Bachelor of Science, University of Toronto
- 1980 - present member and former director, Ontario Podiatry Association
- 1982 - present member and former director, Canadian division of the Academy of Ambulatory Foot Surgery
- 1985 - 1987 director of Canadian division of International Society of Podiatric Laser Surgery
- American Institute of Foot Medicine